Gulf Coast Privacy Notice
Confidential Service You Can Trust
At Davis & Davis, PLLC, our Gulf Coast attorneys understand the importance of protecting your personal information. An ideal relationship between clients and attorneys must be founded on mutual trust, as attorneys need as much information as possible to build their clients’ case. It’s important that we maintain certain information and records about you so we can provide you with the effective service you deserve, but once we secure that information, you can rely on us to keep it safe. Our law firm is transparent with clients, which is why we have a privacy notice to educate those we help on our information collecting practices. By understanding how we collect information, what we collect, and what we disclose to third parties and our affiliates, we hope you can put your faith in us. We’re available after hours and on weekends to answer any privacy-related questions or concerns you may have.
Contact our team online or call us at (228) 231-9717 to meet with a reliable team member. We understand the importance of trust in an attorney-client relationship and strive to make our services as intimate and personal as possible.
Information We Collect
Our law firm fully understands the regulations provided by the recently passed Gramm-Leach-Bliley (GLB) Act, which deals with how financial service businesses handle personal financial information. Much of the information we require from clients is personal, and while we collect information directly from you, the client, we may also acquire details from other parties.
Our team gathers facts and data from the following parties:
- Authorized people in matters including sales contracts, telephone calls, correspondence, title orders, company-required forms, loan payoffs, and more
- Government agencies
- Real estate agents
- Consumer reporting agencies
We also collect facts and data relating to any transactions you have with us and our affiliates.
Information We Share
With respect to the information we collect about you:
- Our team uses the information we collect from you to conduct our business and meet our standards as a law firm
- Our team only allows certain individuals access to your information if they need it to provide services to you
- We maintain the protocols needed to protect your information
- Prior to releasing information to authorized individuals, we will verify that they are entitled to receiving it
- We only share personal information about you outside our law firm if you authorize it, or if it’s required or permitted by law
- Any outside organization that helps us with our legal services is required to also protect your personal information
As our client, your well-being and security is important to us. When you call our Gulf Coast attorneys for our personal injury services at (228) 231-9717, you can rest assured knowing we can protect any confidential information you share with us.